What better way to get your five plus a day than with a healthy green smoothie? Use these ingredients or whatever you have available to make your own fruity creation. Thanks to local Chef Jimmy Boswell for sharing this recipe!
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced kiwifruit
- 1 banana, cut up
- 1/2 cup chilled Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender, combine spinach, kiwifruit, banana, yogurt, pineapple, orange juice and chia seeds.
- Cover and blend until nearly smooth, scraping sides of blender if necessary. Divide smoothie into two glasses and top with additional berries if desired.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram