This healthy, delicious bircher can be prepared the night before – making it ideal for anyone needing a grab-and-go breakfast! Thanks to Laura from All Day Energy for this amazing recipe.
- 3 cup soaked Buckwheat grouts (at least 2 hours is best)
- 2 cups chopped mixed nuts, soaked (8 hours or overnight)
- 1 cup quinoa flakes or rolled oats (gluten free if sensitive)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1-2 large green apples
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 ½ cups nut milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon honey / rice syrup
Toppings and extras:
- ½ cup sultanas, goji berries or raisins
- Berries or fresh fruit
- Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- Rinse the pre-soaked buckwheat and place in a large mixing bowl. Rinse the pre-soaked nuts and add to the bowl. Add all the ingredients, including extras like dried fruit, and mix well.
- Evenly place the mixture into jars and keep in the fridge, adding your fresh fruit and Raglan Coconut Yoghurt to serve.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram