This amazing recipe proves that you do not need to be a magician in the kitchen to create spectacular desserts. It looks incredible, tastes divine and will impress even the most elaborate of guests. Add a bit of this, and a bit of that, combine with a lot of LOVE, and you’ll be impressing for sure!
- 6 medjool dates
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut thread
- 1 cup cashew nuts, soaked for 2-4 hours
- 1 cup sweet potato puree (steam sweet potato and blend in food processor)
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 10 medjool dates
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Make the base by blending the coconut thread in a food processor until it forms a fine flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Press base mixture into a slice tin lined with baking paper. Place in freezer to set.
- Make the caramel by placing all ingredients in a food processor and blending until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour evenly over the base and place back in the freezer to set.
- Make the chocolate coating by blending all ingredients in a food processer until smooth. You may have to melt your coconut oil by placing in a glass bowl over the top of boiling water on the stove.
- Pour the chocolate evenly over the bars.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram