This fun pink concoction is quite tart n’ tangy, thanks to its tahini base and cranberry topping. Decorate with chia seeds and coconut for a healthy twist on fairy sprinkles!
- 1/3 jar Ceres Organics Unhulled Tahini
- Half cup of ground almonds
- Tablespoon of coconut
- Tablespoon of raw organic honey
- Tablespoon of Pure Coco coconut oil
Whizz all the above in a food processor and then press into a round springform tin. Pop in the freezer to set.
- Cup of cranberries
- 1 ripe banana
- Half cup of soaked cashews
- 700ml jar of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Tsp of honey
- Tsp of vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Blend the topping ingredients until very smooth, then pour over your base.
- Top with sprinkled chia seeds and pixie dust (or coconut if no pixie dust is available!) then leave it in the freezer for a few hours to set.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram