Dark chocolate and raspberry are a match made in heaven. This heavenly raw cake may just be the best I’ve ever made …
- Handful of organic diced apricots
- Handful of cashews
- 12 dates, chopped
- Tablespoon of cacao
- Tablespoon of Better Butter’s almond & spiced cookie butter
- Teaspoon of chia seeds
- Teaspoon sunflower seeds
- Blend all except dates and apricots in a blender or food processor.
- Add dates and apricots and blend again till you have a nice and sticky mass.
- Press mass into a spring-form tin. Once this is done, put the base in the fridge.
- 1 large jar of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 cup of cashews, pre-soaked
- Tablespoon of Poppy & Olive’s dark chocolate hazelnut butter
- Tablespoon of TradeAid chocolate sauce
- Few chunks of dark Fairtrade chocolate
- 1/3 cup of frozen raspberries
- Tablespoon of freeze-dried raspberry powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (I used Maiden South Pacific)
- Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all in a blender or food processor until it’s all properly mixed.
- Pour over the base and spread evenly.
- Once done, chuck the whole thing into the freezer.
To serve, top with a swirl of TradeAid chocolate sauce and a dusting of raspberry powder. Divine!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram