These make for the perfect coconut brunch feast, great for when you’ve got company! Hearty, wholesome and delicious.
1. Mix all dry ingredients
2. Add yoghurt, then milk and water until consistency is fairly thick but pours.
3. Heat a little coconut oil in a heavy based pan
4. Use a ladle to spoon mixture into pan, so that it settles in a round about 1cm thick
5. Sprinkle blueberries on the uncooked mixture, poking them down into the batter
6. Once underside is cooked and not sticking to the pan, flip and brown the other side
7. Serve up with your favourite toppings!
I sprinkled fresh blueberries, coconut flakes and edible violas, added a dollop of yummy coconut almond butter and finished off with a generous drizzle of agave syrup.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram