Created by the awesome peeps down at Commonsense Organics in Wellington, this is a healthy, satisfying option for winter days! Makes a big batch to get your lunches sorted for the week.
- 700ml jar of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp crushed ginger
- 2 tsp salt
- Zest of three lemons
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 bunch of herbs chopped (mint, coriander, parsley)
- 5 cups cooked puy lentils
- 2-3 heads cauliflower florets
- 6-7 grated carrots
- Sliced cabbage, red and green (¼ of each)
- 2-3 sliced capsicums, mixed colours
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roast the cauliflower heads in a splash of sunflower oil, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, salt, turmeric. Cook at 250c for 10 min, toss and roast for another 5 min.
- Combine all ingredients together, mixing the dressing evenly through the filling.
- Top with raisins, micro greens, roasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and a dash of coconut yoghurt. Yum!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram