These Kumara Bites are absolute winners combined with our Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.
1/3 cup Brown rice flour (or flour of choice)
- Begin by making the bites. Heat coconut oil in pan with garlic and onion. Once browned, add spices and beetroot. Gently fry until beetroot has softened. Take off heat.
- Combine kumara and beetroot mix, adding brown rice flour, and more salt if required.
- Form into golf ball size pieces, using extra flour to roll.
- Bake for 30mins at 180 or until crisp on outside.
- While the bites are baking, start making the wraps. Begin with 2 cups of flour in a large mixing bowl. Add salt and oil.
- Gradually add water, mixing as you go, until mixture is consistency of moist bread dough. Knead into ball.
- Take a large egg size piece of dough, form into small ball. Use extra flour on bench and roller, as you roll out wrap to size matching pan. Heat heavy based pan.
- Place wrap in dry pan, turning half way until done, lightly browning. Make as many wraps as you like keeping them warm in the oven.
- For yoghurt dressing, finely chop fresh herbs, and mix all ingredients together.
Assemble wraps, spreading a generous layer of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt, adding your favorite leafy salad and the ‘kb bites’.
We also added steamed runner beans fresh from our garden, and some locally made hot sauce – Yum!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram