This delicious recipe from Nadia Lim’s Fresh Start Cookbook worked a treat when we added a little Raglan Coconut Yoghurt to the mix!
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup thread or desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup fine-rolled gluten-free oats
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
3/4 cup thread or desiccated coconut
Zest of 2 lemons
1/4-1/3 cup lemon juice
2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or liquid honey
- Line a 18–20cm square cake tin with baking paper. Place all base ingredients in a food processor and blitz until well combined and crumbly, and the mixture holds together easily when pinched between your fingers.
- Use the back of a wet spoon to firmly and evenly press the base mixture into prepared tin.
- Place all topping ingredients in the food processor and blitz to a smooth and creamy consistency (this will take at least a few minutes), scraping down the sides a few times with a spatula.
- Spread topping mixture evenly over the base. Place in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- Use a large sharp knife to cut the slice into 20 pieces.
- Best stored in and eaten from the freezer.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram