This simple recipe for raspberry ‘icecream’ serves two, but it’s so good you’ll want it all to yourself : )
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberry & Lime Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- Dairy free milk
- Add the frozen bananas, raspberries and the yoghurt to a blender or food processor.
- Blend away!
- Depending on your blender, you may need to add some dairy free milk. Add a tablespoon at a time until it’s your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately and enjoy : )
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram