What do you get when you cross Hakanoa Hand-Made Ginger Syrup with Raglan Coconut Yoghurt and a little bit of carrot? Our lovely friend Thibah at The Tilba Tree, came up with this Raw Carrot & Ginger Syrup Slice with Raglan Coconut Yoghurt Frosting! Such a great treat to enjoy with company of any sort…
…or, just on your own 😉
1/3 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
1 cup Coconut Yoghurt
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
Lemon Zest (half a lemon)
½ cup desiccated coconut
1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
1 cup walnuts
½ cup sunflower seeds
1 cup dates – soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
½ cup peanut butter
2 carrots (grated)
Juice of half a lemon
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp cinnamon powder
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp Hakanoa hand-made Ginger Syrup
Coconut Yoghurt Frosting
- Place everything but the melted coconut oil in a food processor, once combined, slowly add the melted coconut oil while the food processor is on a low setting.
- Remove from the food processor and set aside.
Carrot & Ginger Syrup Slice
- Place everything but the grated carrot in the food processor, pulse to combine. Add the carrot, and process again to combine loosely.
- Line a 9 inch tray with baking paper, leaving enough over the edges to lift and pull the slice away. Firmly press down the slice mixture and spread evenly over the tray.
- Spread over the Coconut Yoghurt Frosting evenly with a spatula.
- Place the slice in the freezer for 2-3 hours to set.
This slice is best kept in the freezer, and slices best 5 mins after being removed from the freezer. It will keep for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram