Quick! Get in the kitchen to make this delicious raw cheesecake before passionfruit season ends. We wouldn’t want you to have to wait another year to try it!
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup pitted dates (packed)
1/3 cup LSA mix
1 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)Filling ingredients:
1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
1 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup passionfruit pulp (approx 4 fruits)
juice of 1 lemonTopping:
Pulp of 1 passionfruit
1. Add all the base ingredients to a food processor and pulse until it resembles a rough crumble
2. Remove and set firmly into a baking paper lined springform tin, covering the base and sides.
3. Blend all the filling ingredients in a high powered blender. Pour into the base and drizzle the passionfruit topping over top.
4. Cover with plastic wrap making sure the filling is touching it to prevent freezer burn. Set in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
5. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Note: This cheesecake will last in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
*This recipe was made by Thibah at The Tilba Tree using Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram