Sometimes you just need a chocolate fix. Here’s the answer – and it’s only a little bit naughty!
- Half a cup of almonds
- 2 spoons of raw cacao powder
- Handful of coconut flakes
- Spoon of raw organic honey
- 2 spoons organic coconut oil (I used Maiden South Pacific’s fermented oil – they pay their coconut growers a fair wage)
- 1 spoon of Fairtrade TradeAid chocolate sauce
Whizz all the above in a food processor (do all the dry ingredients first, then stir in the honey, oil and chocolate sauce); press into a round springform tin, pop in the freezer to set.
- 2 frozen Fairtrade bananas (I used All Good Bananas)
- 8 pieces of Whittaker’s dark Fairtrade chocolate
- 1/2 cups of cashews (briefly soaked)
- 1/2 jar of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 spoons of coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic vanilla paste (I used Mrs Roger’s)
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all of the above until very smooth, then pour over your base.
- Leave in the freezer for a couple of hours when it will be ready to serve! Looks great with sliced bananas and chocolate sauce dribbled on top. 🙂
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram