A melt-in-your-mouth chocolate kick without the guilt!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup Raglan coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate chunks.. or both 🙂
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, yoghurt, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips/chunks and mix through.
- Place the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 17-20 minutes. The brownies will look slightly underdone when taken out of the oven, but once cooled they will be fudgey and delicious!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram