So delicious and decadent it couldn’t possibly be healthy, right? 🙂
- 1 and 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup vanilla Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup soaked dates
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- Optional- add 1 tbsp peanut butter for extra deliciousness
- Place the dates in a heat safe bowl and cover with hot water for 5-10 minutes, or soak overnight.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until combined and creamy.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Top with freeze dried or fresh rasberries and coconut for desert or granola for breakfast. Perfect for any time of day!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram