Easy, breezy 2 ingredient naan flatbread recipe. Serve as a side or turn it into mini pizzas! Super easy to make with no yeast and no waiting for dough to rise.
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- Place 2 cups of self-raising flour in a bowl
- Add 1 cup of Natural Coconut Yoghurt and stir until combined
- Turn out onto a well-floured surface and knead until smooth and well combined
- Divide the dough into six portions
- Use a well-floured rolling pin to roll out each portion to an 18 cm round
- Cook the bread in a dry pan over medium-high heat for 2-4 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram