Add a spring to your step with this mouth-watering boysenberry coconut tart. Check out the super simple recipe below!
- 1 and 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 200g vegan butter/spread
- 425g can of boysenberries in syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Boysenberry of course!)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 20cm round cake pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a medium sized bowl. Stir in the coconut and sugar. After washing your hands, use them to rub in the butter.
- Press the three quarters of the dough into the cake pan and leave the rest for now.
- Drain boysenberries and pour into small bowl. Then add two tablespoons of boysenberry yoghurt and mix together.
- Pour boysenberry mixture over the dough and spread across evenly.
- Crumble the remaining dough all over the top of the tart.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve the yummy tart with vegan ice cream or more boysenberry yoghurt. Yum!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram