Joy in a bowl!
- 2 cups of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla)
- 1 fresh coconut
- 1 (frozen) banana
- 1 sachet ViBeri blackcurrant powder (https://www.viberi.co.nz/)
Garnish your bowl with anything you love: fresh fruit, homemade granola, nuts, seeds, edible flowers… And voilà! So yummy, healthy and pretty.
- Combine all ingredients for the smoothie in a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth. For an extra thick smoothie allow it to set for at least 30 minutes in fridge.
- The easy way to open a coconut: pierce the soft coconut ‘eye’ and drain the coconut water, crack the coconut open with a hammer (hold the coconut in your hand and hit the center of the coconut with the hammer repeatedly while turning it)
- Pour the smoothie into the coconut bowls and serve with any toppings you’d like!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram