With this cold weather, there’s nothing like the festive flavours of cinnamon, ginger and cloves. This chai latte chia pudding is loaded with warming spices and makes a healthy breakfast or dessert!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt Vanilla Bean
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- spice blend (listed below)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- In a bowl, mix together the chia seeds, yoghurt, maple syrup and 3/4 of the spice blend
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour, or overnight
- Give it a taste and if you desire some more spice, mix in the rest of the spice blend
- Serve with some yoghurt on top and cinnamon if desired
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram