These sweet little cups of goodness are not only delightful to look at, they’re packed with the protein and richness of natural ingredients. Perfect for that indulgent treat to finish off your day.
- 1/2 cup coconut thread
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, soaked for 2-4 hours preferably
- 1/4 cup brazil nuts
- 1 tsp each of cinnamon, ginger and cardamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- To make the base, blend the coconut and almonds in a food processor until they form a flour.
- Add the coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Process until the mixture comes together. It should be sticky.
- Line a muffin tray with 6 paper cups and press the base evenly into each cup. Place in the freezer to set while making the chai cream.
- Place soaked cashews (soaking the cashews makes the cream really nice and smooth – if you are short of time you can always soak the cashews for 20 mins in hot water), spices, coconut oil, coconut yoghurt and raw honey in a food processor and process until it is smooth and creamy. Taste now to check the sweetness and strength of the spices. Adjust to taste.
- Add the brazil nuts and pulse to mix through – don’t over pulse; you want chunks of them through the mixture.
- Pour the cream over the top of the base and place in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- They are best eaten within 20-30 minutes of removing from freezer.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram. Thanks to Lucy from Lulu’s Nosh for sharing this recipe with us.