Who says you can’t have dessert for breakfast? Get a spring in your step with this indulgent shake!
- 1 and 1/2 cups of plant milk (I used almond)
- 1 tablespoon of vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 1 chopped frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (we love Fix and Fogg, Pic’s and Forty Thieves!)
- 1 handful of ice
- To serve: Forty Theives Salted Macadamia with Maple and Vanilla, ice, vegan pure chocolate chips and you guessed it…more Raglan Coconut Yoghurt!
- Add all main ingredients into a blender and whizz!
- Prepare glass by drizzling the salted macadamia butter down the sides of the glass.
- Add a handful of ice into the glass before pouring protein shake to the brim.
- Drizzle coconut yoghurt, salted macadamia all over before sprinkling a handful of chocolate chips on top, enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram