Deliciously decadent chocolate banana chai muffins, yum!
2 1/2 c gluten free flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 c cacao powder
1/2 c of brown sugar
1/3 – 1/4 c Maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c Raglan Coconut Banana Chai yoghurt
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 c nut milk
1 large ripe banana
1/2 c vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350, line muffin tin with liners.
- Mix the baking powder, flour, salt, cacao powder, and sugar (or maple syrup).
- Add the banana chai yogurt, vanilla, coconut oil, and nut milk and stir until combined. Be careful not to overdo it or the batter will get hard. Gently fold in the banana and chocolate chips until evenly combined.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins until 3/4 of the way full. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the tops are puffy and cracked and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for about five minutes and then remove the muffins from the tin.
This recipe was created with love by Asia from www.alkalineasia.com
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram