Chocolate chip cookies with a coconut twist…yum! Check out this scrumptious recipe below.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- To serve: sprinkles of desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C then prepare a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the coconut oil and sugar before adding the other wet ingredients.
- Once all wet ingredients are added mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add all other ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Combine both the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Use your hands to roll batter into small balls and place on the tray, leaving space for the cookies to expand.
- Use a fork to press down on the balls to flatten before popping them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cookies with coconut then leave to cool, or enjoy them when they are warm and gooey!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram