So you’re telling me you can have a chocolate-y pudding that isn’t bad for you?! Yes, yes we are.
- 1 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of organic cacao powder
- Granola (gf and rsf) of your choice!
- Optional to serve: freeze dried plums and another sprinkle of granola.
- Prepare a jar with a 1cm layer of granola on the base and set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a blender except for the granola and whizz!
- Once it is mixed throughout, pour entire mixture over granola.
- Place jar in the fridge over night, then take out and add toppings.
- Enjoy your healthy pudding!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram