Another week, another cake to bake! This recipe is so yummy it will make you go bananas!
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean)
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (around 3 medium sized bananas!)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Olive oil spread (to grease the tin)
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of hot water
- Optional for on top: diced banana with more sprinkles of cinnamon of course!
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Lightly cover a spring-form cake tin in a thin layer of spread, set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl add yoghurt, mashed banana, canola oil and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry mixture and combine the wet mixture, and you guessed it, mix!
- Pour batter into the cake tin, and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes (or until golden brown on top and you are able to press a fork into the cake and remove without any batter stuck to the fork).
- Once the cake is cooled down, add all ingredients for the glaze in a bowl and mix.
- Spread over the cake, and add diced banana and cinnamon on top.
- Enjoy your marvelous creation!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram