This Coconut Yoghurt Bark is the perfect indulgent treat to finish off your day. Packed with nutritious superfoods and the delicious flavours of raspberry & dark chocolate, it’s a definite crowd pleaser.
1. Mix the coconut yoghurt, maple syrup, vanilla essence and baobab together to combine
2. Using a spatula, spread the mixture out evenly on a 7-9 inch baking tray/container, lined with baking paper for easy removal
3. Sprinkle with the chia seeds, followed by the shredded coconut. Add the remaining ingredients in layers, leaving the grated dark chocolate for last
4. Gently press down the toppings so that they stick to the coconut yoghurt base
5. Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until frozen solid
6. Remove from freezer, and break the ‘bark’ up with your hands in desired sized pieces. It’s quite rich, so 2-3 inch pieces works well
Note: Ingredient amounts are approximate, use how much you want and what you have on hand. This Coconut Yoghurt Superfood Bark stores in the freezer in an air tight container, for up to 3 weeks.
This recipe was created by Thibah @ The Tilba Tree, using Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram