This healthy dessert is perfect for when you’re craving something sweet and refreshing. Thanks to local Chef Jimmy Boswell for sharing this recipe!
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, plus more for decoration
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 cups Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut, plus more for decoration
Makes 2 cups.
- At least 24 hours before making the frozen yoghurt, place the bowl of your ice cream maker in the freezer.
- Heat the raspberries with the water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Crush the berries with the back of a spoon and cook until they have completely cooked down into a sauce, about 2 minutes. Press the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl and discard the seeds.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into the bowl with the raspberry purée and whisk together until smooth. Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions, until visibly thickened.
- Scoop the churned frozen yoghurt into container with a lid, sprinkle with extra raspberries and shredded coconut if desired, and freeze.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram