Smoothie bowls for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! This recipe is filled with antioxidants and will have you glowing from the inside out.
- 3 tablespoons of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Boysenberry)
- 1 tablespoon of good quality Peanut Butter (we love Forty Theives, Fix & Fogg and Pics)
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (no added sugar)
- 1 tablespoon of Hemp protein powder or Hemp oil
- Fresh strawberries
- Goji berries
- Cacao nibs
- A sprinkle of desiccated coconut or coconut flakes
- Granola (optional)
- Combine all of your core ingredients into a blender, aside from almond milk.
- Slowly add in almond milk and whizz until your preferred consistency (add more or less almond milk if need be).
- Pour into a bowl, get creative with your toppings and enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram