This fragrant, Thai-inspired soup is quick and easy to make – perfect for those cold winter nights!
- Coconut oil for frying
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, finely chopped or minced
- 1-2 large kumara, peeled and chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 600ml – 1 litre of stock
- Half a cup of coconut milk or cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 spoons of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
Makes 2 servings.
- Using a large saucepan, lightly brown the onion. Add the lemongrass, ginger, kumara and carrot, and cook for around five minutes until softened.
- Add the coconut milk and stock, and simmer for around 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked right through.
- Puree the soup with a stick-blender. Add salt and pepper to taste, and further stock or coconut milk to reach your desired consistency. Serve with a generous dollop of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt and some fresh coriander, chili or spring onion.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram