A delicious Indian spiced curry, complimented by sweet-savoury Mango & Turmeric Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp Cumin seed
- 1 tsp Fenugreek
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seed
- 1 Large kumara, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Ground chilli
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Can chopped tomatoes
- 1 Can organic chickpeas
- 2 Handfuls of fresh spinach
- 200ml + 2 tbsp Mango & Turmeric Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- Sauté onions on low heat in a large frying pan with sunflower or coconut oil. Add cumin, mustard and fenugreek.
- When seeds begin to pop, add garlic. Stir well for a few minutes.
- Add kumara and mix. Pour a little water in the pan, just enough to cover the base, then cover for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, and the rest of the spices. Simmer on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and spinach, continue to simmer for a further 5-10 minutes. Add a little boiling water if necessary.
- Taste, adding salt to preference
- Turn off heat, stir in Mango and Turmeric Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.
- Serve with your favourite rice, quinoa or homemade garlic chapattis, or eat it on its own. Garnish with a little more yoghurt, fresh coriander and chopped cashews.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram