Scrumptious vegan bliss balls that have a zesty kick!
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 100 g medjool dates
- 150ml Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Lemon)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice (approx. 3 lemons)
- 20 g lemon zest (approx. 3 lemons)
- 100 g shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- a pinch of sea salt
Note: If you can’t get your hands on medjool dates, you can soak your dates for about an hour in warm water – this will soften them up so that they blend more easily.
- Grind the cashew nuts in a blender and set aside
- Remove the pits from the dates and combine with the lemon juice, coconut yoghurt and coconut oil in the food processor or blender. Blend until a creamy mixture is formed
- Transfer to a bowl and add the grinded cashew nuts and sea salt
- Place the mixture in the fridge for an hour to harden
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into about 20 balls. You’ll notice that this isn’t easy due to the fact that the mixture is quite soft. Try your best!
- Roll the balls in grated coconut and lemonzest and sprinkle poppy seeds, if you’d like, and voila!
- Store the balls in the fridge
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram