For a delicious afternoon treat we adapted this recipe from Julia & Libby, using Maiden South Pacific Breadfruit Flour and our very own Raglan Coconut Yoghurt. It turned out great! Use our version of the recipe below to try it for yourself.
- 2 cups of Maiden South Pacific Breadfruit Flour
- 1 jar of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (700 ml)
- Grated rind of 2 small lemons
- Juice of 2 small lemons
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and coconut sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix together lemon juice, lemon rind, Raglan Coconut Yoghurt, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla essence.
- Once the wet and dry ingredients have been combined, mix them together in one bowl.
- Pour ingredients into a loaf pan. Line with baking paper so that it is easy to get the cake out when cooked.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Decorate cake with extra yoghurt. Store cake in the fridge.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram