The easiest cake in the world! Sweeten up the Winter mornings with a cuppa and a slice of this beauty. Coconut sugar gives this a delicious maple taste.
- 2c organic flour
- 2 heaped tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4c coconut sugar
- Rind and juice of 1 Lime
- 1c + 2 Tbsp Raglan Coconut Yoghurt, Mango & Turmeric flavour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2c organic Sunflower oil
- Rice syrup & desiccated coconut to top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- In a large bowl mix up all the dry ingredients.
- In another, smaller bowl mix up all the other ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry, folding in until you get a smooth, even batter.
- Empty out into cake mould, or lined tin.
- Bake for 30mins at 180c, or until golden brown on top. Do the toothpick trick to double check the cake is baked through if you like.
- Leave to cool on a rack.
- Drizzle with rice syrup and sprinkle with desiccated coconut and nasturtium flowers, adding of course, a nice dollop of RCY to serve.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram