- 2 cups of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla)
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 tbsp Mermaid Latte powder (https://nutraorganics.com.au/products/mermaid-latte)
Garnish your bowl with anything you love: blueberries, shredded coconut, chia seeds…
- Remove frozen bananas from freezer and let them sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes to defrost a bit. They should have been sliced and frozen in a bag/container for at least 4 hours prior
- Soak 1 tbsp of chia seeds with 2 tbsp of water and add a little bit of Mermaid Latte Powder to colour it blue
- Add all ingredients (except the toppings) to a high speed blender and slowly pulse/blend until thick and creamy, like an ice cream consistency. It will take a few minutes; do not add more liquid unless you want it to be thinner
- Pour the smoothie into coconut bowls, top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram