Our lovely Amy made this cake for morning tea with friends. Everyone loved it, especially her toughest critics – the kids!
1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
1 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Mix sugar with juice and zest of oranges and set aside
- Measure out flour, baking powder and salt into large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and oils to sugar mixture.
- Coat blueberries in flour, then add to wet mixture.
- Combine wet and dry mixture in large bowl.
- Add Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.
- Pour mixture into lined/greased cake tin or mould.
- Bake for 30-40mins until golden brown, and toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before icing.
- For the icing, mix all ingredients until creamy consistency. Spread evenly over cake.
This is a light and fluffy cake with a yummy citrus and blueberry flavour.
You could skip the icing and serve with Coconut Yoghurt straight from the jar for those with less of a sweet tooth than the Raglan Coconut Yoghurt Team!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram