Summer might officially be over, but it sure doesn’t feel like it here in Raglan. Enjoy the warm days in style with these deliciously healthy and refreshing Piña Colada Popsicles. They’re so easy to make, and the kids (and all your adult friends) will love you for it!
Makes 6 popsicles
6 Tbsp Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 230g can of pineapple chunks in juice
1.5 cups organic pineapple juice, (or fruit juice of your choice)
- Combine the Raglan Coconut Yoghurt with the maple syrup
- Blend the pineapple chunks and the pineapple juice in a blender or food processor
- Pour the coconut yoghurt and maple mixture into the popsicle mould first, tapping on the bench to release any bubbles
- If you are using wooden popsicle sticks, this is when you should place them into the yoghurt (1cm deep), and place in the freezer for 15 mins to set slightly
- Remove from the freezer and add the pineapple mixture
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight until they are set.
This recipe was created by Thibah @ The Tilba Tree, using Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram