Why not make your own Easter eggs this year? These raw chocolate eggs are not only refined sugar free, they are stuffed with a dreamy coconut filling that you would never guess is good for you.
Bounty filling (makes approx 20 Easter Eggs);
- 3 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (any flavour you like!)
- 3/4 cup of coconut oil
Or make different batches to create different coloured filling! (eg Mango & Turmeric for orange, Boysenberry for pink and Blackcurrant for purple)
- ½ cup cacao butter melted, approx. 115g
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- To make the bounty filling, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix till well combined. It should hold together when pressed but still feel a little on the wet side
- Roll little easter eggs
- Freeze for a couple of hours till firm
- To make the chocolate, melt all ingredients over a double boiler at a low temperature and stir to combine. Ensure all ingredients are room temperature and that no water gets into your chocolate, otherwise it will seize. Transfer to a small but deep dish
- Dunk the eggs in the chocolate with a fork to coat and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Freeze to set then enjoy, or go for a second coat!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram