Guilt free chocolate mousse? Count me in! Satisfy your sweet tooth with this creamy creation. A recipe perfect for any occasion, especially when you are short for time!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp Raglan Coconut Yogurt (Boysenberry)
- 4 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbsp water
- In a bowl or in a Cookie Project cookie cup as pictured – they support disabled workers to have meaningful employment (find here)
- Any berries you have in the pantry! I chose goji berries, boysenberries and strawberries.
- A sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
- Add all the ingredients for the mousse into a blender and whizz until nice and smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator or serve right away.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram