- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 Lemons
- 3 cups cashews (soaked for at least 3 hours or overnight)
- 1/3 cup New Zealand Lemon Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 drop dōTERRA lemon (optional)
- 2 cups walnuts
- 4-5 pitted medjool dates
1. Blend together the walnuts and dates in a food processor until combined. Place into a cake tin or pan and smooth out into a crust.
2. Then in the food processor, blend the cashews (drained), melted coconut oil, yoghurt, vanilla, maple syrup and the juice and zest of the lemons.
3. Blend until creamy and smooth and pour into the pre-prepared crust.
4. Place in a freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or preferably overnight.
5. Take out of the freezer 15 minutes or so before devouring, and top with your favourite cheesecake toppings : )
This recipe was created with love by Asia from www.alkalineasia.com
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram