These scones are light, moist, and very simple to make. Perfect for weekend brunch!
- 3 cups of wholemeal spelt flour
- 3 tsps baking powder
- 4 large tablespoons of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 grated carrot
- Half a cup of water
- Generous handful of pumpkin seeds
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Combine ingredients, adding more water if needed to get the mixture to a nice, kneadable texture. Knead it all through until there are no lumps. Form into scone shapes on a lined baking tray. Top each scone with a spring of rosemary, and bake in the oven on 200C for approx 15 minutes, or until a fork comes out clean.
- Serve warm with cashew nut butter and a sprinkle of sea salt.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram