This simple, quick and delicious meal is great for when you haven’t got time or energy to think about what to cook. You can use gluten free pasta*, or black rice is especially yummy in this dish.
- 4 Handfuls of your favourite pasta*
- 1 Red onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, diced
- Handful of fresh thyme
- 3c Mixed mushrooms, chopped e.g. oyster, button, portobellos
- 3-4 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2c Raglan Coconut Yoghurt, natural
- 2 Spring onions
- Salt and black pepper
- Fresh rocket, spinach or greens
- 4 tbsp Toasted seeds, eg. sesame, pumpkin, sunflower
- In a pan, pop the pasta on to boil. Once cooked, turn off the heat and cover.
- In a heavy frying pan, sauté the onions on a low heat.
- When the onions have softened and become sweet, add garlic, thyme, mushrooms and spring onions. Stir occasionally.
- Once mushrooms are almost cooked, add 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Stir around.
- On a low heat, mix in the RCY. (Tip: if you want a more liquid sauce, add a little dairy-free milk). Add more vinegar, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and serve up with your favourite fresh greens, the creamy mushrooms, topping it all with some crunchy seeds.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram