A friend gave me a frozen jar of her last year’s feijoa harvest – the perfect addition to one of my favourite, very easy recipes.
- 3 ripe fairtrade bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar (optional)
- 1/2c organic sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinammon
- 7 chopped, soaked dates
- 4 large tbsp stewed feijoas
- 1 1/2c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
Toppings: Nut butter, Blackcurrant and Vanilla RCY, seeds, coconut flakes, raspberry jam.. whatever you have!
- Mix all wet ingredients, then combine with dry ingredients.
- Grease a loaf pan, top with some sliced fresh bananas and bake at 180C for approximately 35-45 minutes. Loaf will rise, be springy and golden.To serve; slice and toast, adding a generous layer of Blackcurrant and Vanilla Raglan Coconut Yoghurt, chia seeds, coconut flakes, peanut butter… get creative!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram