Coconut yoghurt with breakfast, lunch and dinner! This recipe will have a yummy dinner on the table in no time!
- 1/2 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A sprinkle of pepper
- Vegan wraps (gluten free)
- Vegan falafels (I used gluten free pre-made ones, and heated them up in the pan)
- Your favourite hummus
- Diced tomato, cucumber, red onion, and lettuce
- Grated carrot
- Sprinkle of parsley
- In a separate small bowl add together all dressing ingredients together and mix. Set aside in the fridge.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus on a wrap before preparing the veggies and spreading them across the central area of the wrap. Set aside.
- On medium heat use a pan with a little dash of olive oil to slowly cook the falafels. Once they are crisp and heated throughout remove pan from the heat.
- Add as many falafels as you would like to your freshly made wrap then you are ready to add your delicious dressing!
- Use a spoon to drizzle the dressing over the falafels, add a sprinkle of parsley.
- Eat with a knife and fork or fold in the bottom of the wrap and tuck in the sides to eat with your hands. And it is that easy, enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram