This deliciously creamy pie is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and totally guilt free. 😉
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (I used original, but the mango & turmeric would work really well too!)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp gf cornflour or cornstarch (both work)
- 2 tbsp unrefined sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1/2 tsp cinnamon+1/2tsp nutmeg+1/2tsp ginger)
- Blend all of the base ingredients together in a food processor until combined and almost like a dough, then press into a glass baking dish or a pie dish and place in the freezer to set while you make the filling.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a saucepan and whisk together until well combined.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree and the coconut yoghurt.
- Pour the wet mix into the saucepan with the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Continue to whisk the mixture over a medium heat, making sure it doesn’t boil and bubble, until it becomes thick and has a slight jiggle to it.
- Bring it off the heat and add the vanilla, stir it in with a spatula.
- Let it cool down for 5-10 minutes then pour the mixture into the pre-prepared pie base.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and put it into the fridge to set for 4-6 hours, then serve and enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram