Without these cookies, I crumble! These raspberry and lime cookies are so delicious, it is hard to wait for them to cool down before you eat them all up.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1.5 cups plain gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Raspberry & Lime)
- 50g olive oil spread
- 1 lime (squeezed)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease baking trays, or line with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar, white sugar and olive oil spread until light and fluffy. Stir in yoghurt, lime juice and vanilla essence.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix all together.
- Put small sized ball on the prepared baking trays and press down with a fork (may be sticky). Make sure to leave a lot of space between each cookie (they spread and rise a lot!).
- Line a dish with baking paper and put a layer of pastry on the bottom, add ingredients that you have mixed prior.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven, or until the edges golden. Cool for a minute on the baking trays before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Serve with grated lime and enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram