How crazy that by combining just three ingredients you can create a cookies and cream masterpiece! Perfect for a last minute dessert on a classic New Zealand summer evening, after a day in the sunshine.
- 2 and a 1/2 cups of chopped frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean)
- We used Oreos however if you would like to make it RSF or GF feel free to use the alternatives sold in supermarkets!
- Add frozen banana and yoghurt into a blender and whizz away!
- Pour mixture into seperate container with a lid.
- Crunch up as a many cookies as you would like into the ‘ice cream’ mixture and mix them through.
- Either eat as is or pop the lid on the container and put it in the freezer overnight to get a more ‘ice cream’ like texture.
- To serve…add more cookies on top! You can crumble them or stick them in whole. Just like that you have nice cream! Enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglancoconutyoghurt on Instagram